There are number of the free alternative software are available instead of that you are paying for premium software because you are unaware about such alternative software. There software have features just like premium software. If you require a change from your usual application-of-choice or you are trying to maintaining your budget or on a tight budget, then you definitely need to know about some free software apps.
These are :
- GIMP ( Gnu image Manipulation program) Alternative of : PhotoshopGIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) is created by Peter Mattis and Spencer Kimball.It is a best open source alternative of photoshop available for different operating system window, mac, Linux, Microsoft etc. It does not have complete professional workflow feature of adobe’s package but it is packed with similar tools and options just like photoshop(from brushes to layers) that make your image outstanding and take it to the next level.GIMP provides you various options for photo retouching, image composition, and image authoring resizing, cropping, photo-montages, converting between different image format, and more specialized tasks.By researching GIMP you get many impressive tools, filters, image enhancements, picture controls.If you are looking for more alternatives of photoshop , Window user can try Paint.net, Mac users can go for the highly acclaimed Pixelmator ($30).
- LIBRE OFFICE Alternative of : MS OfficeLibre Office is a strong and effective office suite- it is enriched with different features to release your creativity and enhance your productivity. Libre have various tools with it that makes it most strong open source tool in marketLibre office include:
- Writer (word processing),
- Calc (spreadsheets),
- Impress (presentations),
- Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts),
- Base (databases), and Math (formula editing).
Libre office helps you to look your content great. It helps you to open the office document, edit them save them. And yes, its absolutely free.
- LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) Alternative of :premium music-editing softwareLMMS stands for Linux MultiMedia Studio, is a digital audio workstation software which is free to use, fantastic tool. It is avaliable for different operating systems like including GNU/Linux, OpenBSD, OS X and Windows .LMMS helps you in sequencing , composing, mixing and editing to effects mixing and built-in instruments for effects, loops, and other sounds. If you are a complete beginner spend some time in LMMS you will get the potential of the application.
- Inkscape Alternative of : Adobe IllustratorInkscape is an open source professional quality vector graphic software used for making logos, illustrations, diagrams, maps and web graphics available for Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux. It has large number of feature and practical drawing tools with same efficiency compare to Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and Xara Xtreme. Inkscape have ability to import and export files in different formats like SVG, AI, EPS, PDF, PS and PNG. It has simple interface. You can make and manipulate objects easily or draw freehand, even customize its functionality with add-ons.
Alternative Adobe InDesignsScribus is a great, free open source desktop publishing software is an alternative to Adobe InDesign which has many of the same features. It is little tricky if you are a beginner after giving some time it allows creation of page layout, spot colors and different feature in Adobe’s professional software. Scribus has various touches such as it support a huge number of files types via import/ export filters, it has powerful vector drawing tools, it provide markup languages like LaTeX or Lilypond inside Scribus.
- Blender: Blender is a best open source software for you, If you are looking for 3D modeling, 3D painting or 3D Animation and you are a beginner of this field. It is little tricky in the beginning but while spending some time with it you will be the expert of this tool