In this online world, people check out various ways to earn online money , there are number of ways to earn money online, but if you looking for the top most option then Blogging and YouTube, yes through YouTube also you can earn online money.
It is cost saving method as compare to other methods of online earning.
How to earn money by YouTube
There are some steps to be followed to earn money through YouTube these are
- Build and Organize Your YouTube Channels:
For your personal presence build your YouTube channels . There is one channels attached with every YouTube channel.
YouTube account and Google account are similar and when you create a any YouTube account will help you to access to other Google product, such as Gmail and Drive.
1. Create you account or use your existing one account. Now add some keywords in your channels so that peoples easily find your channel. Make sure the keywords you use must be relevant to the content of your video.
2. Even your username work for you or against you. It helps to create more traffic toward your business if it’s short, original, easy to pronounce and easy to remember.
- Upload content
The content you upload must be of high quality and concise. Along with this try to upload content regularly and stay connected with your uploads.
1. At very first, if your content is not great then not to worry just keep at it. Try to improve your videos.
2. Shoot unique and original video by using better quality camera or try to use better software or techniques to edit, this will helps to improve your content.
3. You can hold an large number of audience if you are updating your channel regularly, channel will get update if you upload video in regular basis.
4. Don’t forget to tag video with different keywords that helps to describe the content of your video along with this provide a short informational description.
- Gain visitor and change them into subscriber:
More the audience you gain more will be your monetization. It is the key factor to get monetization. To get more subscribers, there is only one key that is make your content best and unique and you will get more subscribers.
1.Update your content and upload new videos regularly. Use social media platform like facebook and twitter to share your content
2.Try to Interact with your viewers by responding to their comment and ask what they more want. Connect your channels with your community this will helps to bring more members into your channels.
- Monetize your videos.
If you want to earn money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization option in your YouTube channel. This means you allow YouTube to place ads in your video. This also
In order to start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video and there is no copyrighted content or any material in your video.
• If you want to monetize your video after uploading the video, just open your video Manager and click the “$” sign next tp the video that you want to monetize. Then check the “Monetize with Ads” box
- Build Google ADSENSE Account:
To create account in Google AdSense. Go to the AdSense Website, click the Sign Up Now Button to create your adsense account. There must be the restriction of age you must be 18 years of age to create your account, you need either PayPal or a bank account and a mailing address along with other information it help Adsense to verify about you and to whom it send the money. You will gain money in per ad click but with time it adds up. That’s why the audience are key factor.
- Check your Analytics.
At the time you have some videos, monetized and being viewed, you can check out the performance of these videos through Google Analytics. On the Channel Menu click on the Analytics option. This helps you to estimate your earning, video viewers, demographics, performance of the ad and more.
• You can even change the content if you got that you are unable to attract users that you want .
Market your videos in different platforms: Post your videos in different social media platform., Start a blog, share it in different social tools. Try to catch more viewers as more the views it get, the better. If you want to get noticed by more audience then share the link of your video on internet.