SEO, Social Media, Digital Marketing Course
Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, SEO: SEO Keywords, WordPress SEO, Video SEO
Course Duration: 3 Months
New Batches from January 20 & January 27 2020
What you’ll learn
- Facebook + Instagram + Messenger Ads & Marketing & SMO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Learn video marketing and Create Stunning Videos Like a Pro
- Learn how to easily create a professional looking, responsive website on WordPress (No coding required!)
- Make Local Search Engine Optimization & Google my Business (Google Maps) work for YOUR business.
- Demonstration of Microphone/ DSLR/ Gimbal for video making
- Work with Video and Audio editing applications
- LEARN powerful SEO & Social Media strategies that pro marketers use.
- Optimize your YouTube channel for SEO & SMO
- Make Local Search Engine Optimisation & Google my Business (Google Maps) work for YOUR business
- GET POWERFUL VIDEO EDITING GUIDES to create professional looking, highly shareable videos.
- Understand SEO WordPress Yoast and the Google Search Console configuration
- An internet connection. No previous knowledge of marketing is required at all.
- With basic knowledge of computing you can start the course.
- YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP is all you need to MASTER the art of pro Video Creation. ZERO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Determination and a hunger to learn. We will teach you the rest.
- NO KNOWLEDGE of video editing, creation, SEO, or marketing NEEDED – this course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know from scratch.
Digital marketing is an excellent career option. We live in a time where people use the Internet for everything.
The economy in the digital sector is expanding at a rate of roughly 10 x more than in the more traditional economy. This rate of phenomenal growth and change means that the demand for experienced, knowledgeable digital marketing professionals is outstripping the current supply. Whenever the demand exceeds the supply, there is a certain measure of job security.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
The simple and best way to start your career in digital marketing is to find a job. In digital marketing, we have many different specializations so you will have different options to start your career.
Junior & Mid Level Career Options
- Digital marketing intern
- Digital marketing executive
- SEO Executive
- Link Building specialist
- Social media specialist
- Google Ads specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation executive
- Content marketing executive
Higher Level Digital Marketing Job Titles
- Digital marketing strategist
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager
- Digital Marketing Head
- Paid Advertising manager
- Digital Branding Head
Launch your own starup:
1. Become a Professional Blogger:
Many digital marketing professionals choose full time blogging as their career choice. With dedication and hard work, many professionals are not successful bloggers in their chosen niche. Bloggers can generate income with advertising & affiliate marketing strategies.
2. Earn with Affiliate Marketing & AdSense:
You can start your blog/website/app in a specific niche of your interest and initially work hard to build traffic & viewers. After generating good traffic, you can make a good income with AdSense & affiliate marketing techniques.
3. Start Freelancing Services:
Freelancing is the concept of offering your services to clients on a part-time basis from your home. Sitting at your home you can build your clients globally. Thanks to online websites like fiverr.com, freelancer.com etc. you can start offering your freelancing services.
4. Start your own agency:
If you have experience in managing a business & have resources, contacts. You can start your own full-time digital marketing agency. With your agency, you can able to build marketing strategies for clients and implement them with digital marketing.
5. Become a YouTuber:
You can choose to become a full-time YouTuber in a selected niche. You need to focus on the quality of content and building your audience base on YouTube. Once you start getting subscribers and views, you can make money with YouTube monetisation.
Who this course is for:
B2B, B2C, entrepreneurs, business owners, start-ups, marketers, influencers, Facebook admins, Facebook editors, content creators, creatives, advertisers, real estate agents, job seekers, local businesses, website owners, website admins, SEO help seekers, bloggers, etc.
Join the course
Next batch from January 19, 2020
Mesh Creation, Opp RTO, RTO Road, Haldwani, Distt Nainital, Uttarakhand