If you are looking for e-commerce business or selling product in your site or providing online payment facility to your customer then you require a payment gateway to accept payment from your customers.
Setting a payment gateway is heavy task, as it include lengthy steps like documentation, verification, huge setup feeds and technical know how to make it work. But now everything is getting digitize therefore it is very easy to use.There are different payment gateways available .Some of them are:
- CCAvenue : CCAvenue is the one of the biggest payment gateway provided in India. It has its large number of customer. Over 88% of businesses using this engine for their payment gateway. This platform provides you more than 100 payment option and have different features. CC Avenue support all the bank and payment options the engine is easy to use.
- Citrus Pay: Citrus is second most important tool to make online payment quick and effectively. It also provide wallet service.Documentation process of citrus is very lengthy.
- PayU Money: PayU money is an best and easy payment gateway . It is a saving account payment gateway for individuals.
- EBS: E-Billing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (EBS) facilitates online purchases from a merchant’s website and helps them to collect payment from the end customers through net banking, credit and debit cards etc. It is an intermediary that assembles the online payment options offered by various banks, cash card brands and many other payment processors onto a single platform with minimum technical integration with merchant website.
- Instamojo: The easiest way to sell online and collect payments for your products & services in India – with a link, on your website or social media. it is an another payment gateways helps to Collect Payments anywhere – SMS, Email, Whatsapp, Facebook, Website & more. Never miss a payment – Accept Credit/Debit Cards, Wallets, Net Banking, UPI & EMI.
- Paypal: PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee
Top Mobile Wallets in India:
Paytm : Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. The name is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile”.
Mobikwik: MobiKwik is an Indian company founded in 2009 that provides a mobile phone based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments.