Posting images in social media is necessary. We know it is difficult to create fresh images for each social post we create but there are various tools to create the image. Here, in this blog we are providing the listing of various tools by using these tools you can easily create the images for social media, for website , for blogs etc.
- Canva: Along with image creation canva also provides you the Info graphics, Logos, Quotes, Collage, Cover Photos, Profiles and Resizing. Canva include various templates that make it more easier to use and design images, logos,book cover etc. Visit canva : https://www.canva.com/templates/infographics
- BeFunky : It is the image editing tool that does not require the user to register.We can built Collage and there are various other tools to create images. Visit BeFunky : https://www.befunky.com/
- Paint.net: It is a free photo editing software it gives you tons of tools and functions to work and it provide the photoshop quality and avaliable in 21 language.Visit Paint.net: https://www.getpaint.net/
- Stencil: Stencil is prefect image editor If you’re looking to update just a few images a month without making a major investment. But the free version of stencil provide limited features to edit image.
- PicMonkey: It is the other fantastic tool to create images along with image creation it also provide a guide to create your own free images. It have wide range of frames, fonts, special effects, crop and resize your image. PicMonkey provide both paid and unpaid option, paid one include more features and functions. Through this we can create banners, buttons for your social media account. Visit Picmonkey: https://www.picmonkey.com/
- Venngage: We can create free as well as paid account in Venngage. It is much easy to create pictures there are various themes we just have to select the theme edit the pictures and content of the theme have to insert some graphics and can share. Visit Venngage: https://venngage.com/
- Piktochart: It is the best option to create info-graphic for beginner as well as for experts. Large organizations are using this application widely. Visit Piktochart: https://piktochart.com/
So these are some of the tools to create image for social media, coverpages logos and infographics etc.